Wednesday, April 24, 2013

introducing... public workshops!

Have you read one of my blog posts where I refer to a workshop I've conducted and thought, I wish I could attend one of Cole's storytelling with data workshops!

Let me grant your wish...

Now YOU can attend Cole's storytelling with data workshop!

For the very first time, I plan to make available content previously reserved for corporations and non-profit organizations in the form of public workshops, which you can register for and attend. My current plans are to deliver workshops in a number of US cities: the adventure will begin in June in Washington DC.

Click here for details. 

I hope to see you at a workshop soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cole, is there a way I can contact you to do a workshop for us when you come to Washington, DC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! You can contact me at cole.nussbaumer@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

      Delete